Registration is open for new referees and for those who plan to recertify. Click the registration button below to get started.
Spring 2023 Ref Information
Certification – New Referees
- Begin by taking the online course referee course at www.montanaref.org .
- You need to complete BOTH the modules and the test, which will take between 3 and 5 hours to complete.
- Upon completion of the course, please print:
- Verification of Modules Completion
- Your Test Score
- Sign up for a certification clinic at www.montanaref.org.
- You will need to set up an account on this site.
- There will be a REQUIRED certification clinic.
- At this clinic you need to bring the 2 items you printed along with $60 for USSF and BASRA dues (make checks out to BASRA).
- This is an all-day class. You will be responsible for your own lunch, and there will be an outdoor field session (weather pending) so please dress appropriately. For dates, times and locations of the certification clinic, or if you have any other questions, please contact Jennifer Howard, BASRA President at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Purcell, Referee Coordinator at 702-241-2281.
- Understanding Rule 11- Offsides – Jack Dockery, YouTube
- Montana Game Officials
- MYSA Referees
- Montana Soccer Referee Association
- How to get Paid
- Laws of the Game
- Game Assignors
- Tournament Assignors
- New Referees
- Recertifying Referees
- Futsal Referee
- Report Ref Abuse
- Offside academy
- Referee Resources
- MYSA Demosphere Assignment Platform
- MYSA Demosphere Referee Profile
- MTSRC Email Newsletter Archive